IMTF and its global partner network bring to market strong joint value propositions incorporating fully integrated Document Management and Compliance solutions with a wide range of applications and service offerings.
In so doing, IMTF and partner clients profit from lower costs of ownership and enhanced business and technological efficiencies offering unrivalled benefits such as:
- Fully integrated Document Management and Compliance solutions with Core Banking Systems, covering end-to end integration of the front, middle and back office functions and operations.
- Software as a Service (SaaS) license and usage model available for all Document Management and Compliance solutions
- Best-of-breed software and hardware components integrated into IMTF’s end-to-end Document Management and Compliance solutions
- Worldwide expertise on IMTF’s Document Management and Compliance solutions
- A truly international implementation and professional services work force available regionally, taking into account the cultural environment
If you are interested in discussing partnership opportunities with us please contact us.
IMTF and Assentis are in exclusive partnership. This essentially covers the following areas:
- Strategic, global co-operation in the areas of Output- and Enterprise Content Management
- Mutual distribution rights
- Common roadmap on product development and interfaces
- Joint project teams for worldwide presence
- Joint sales and service bases
- (joint) responsibility including customer support
- (joint) management of strategic partnerships
- Strategic alliance and worldwide cooperation in the field of compliance
- Distribution agreement
- Common roadmap for product development
- Joint project team for global presence
- Joint customer responsibility including onsite and hotline support
FICO TONBELLER is a leading global provider of integrated IT solutions for governance, risk & compliance. Based on the Siron® product family, FICO TONBELLER develops and implements standardized and individual solutions against financial and white-collar crime and for risk management and monitoring, analysis, and reporting. This expertise helps organizations comply with regulations in accordance with the company’s strategy and its efficient risk management and secures competitive advantages. The combination of innovative software technology, excellent consultancy and first-class customer support, creates high-performance GRC applications that prove their efficiency at more than 1000 customers from the most stringently regulated industries.
FICO TONBELLER is a subsidiary of Fair Isaac Corporation (FICO) that emerged from the acquisition of TONBELLER AG by FICO in 2015.
FICO (NYSE: FICO) is a leading analytics software company, helping businesses in 90+ countries make better decisions that drive higher levels of growth, profitability and customer satisfaction. The company’s groundbreaking use of Big Data and mathematical algorithms to predict consumer behavior has transformed entire industries.
More than 300 banks, insurance and manufacturing companies, including Fortune 500 companies, achieve their business goals, using BML Istisharat’s proven financial information systems.
BML Istisharat is a reseller and integrator of HYPERSUITE/5 and related IMTF Document Management and Compliance Solutions. IMTF’s HYPERSUITE/5 platform is tightly integrated with BML Istisharat’s Core Banking System ICBS.
ERI is focused on providing comprehensive, quality, software with effective system implementation assistance and efficient on-going maintenance and support for clients worldwide.
More than 300 banks and financial institutions across over 50 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas and Asia have already chosen the OLYMPIC Banking System®.
ERI and IMTF are partners in the field of electronic document management. The OLYMPIC Banking System’s Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) enables the full integration of the IMTF Hypersuite/5 solution.
SOFGEN is an approved reseller of IMTF’s Client Onboarding solutions ICOS, IMTF’s AML Compliance solution and IMTF’S ECM solution HYPERSUITE/5.
In 2012 Delta-Informatique and Callataÿ & Wouters joined Sopra’s Evolan unit to form Sopra Banking Software.
All interfaces have been implemented and are maintained and supported by Delta-Informatique / Sopra Banking Software covering all releases of Delta-Bank, from V6 upwards.
Are you interested in a partnership?If you are interested in working together, send us an inquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!