Informatique-MTF SA, established since 1987, is a global leader in software and IT services for banks and financial institutions, offering a comprehensive portfolio of solutions for Onboarding & Client Lifecycle Management, KYC, Secure Document Management, Anti-Financial Crime, AML Compliance and Information Protection. Our emphasis is on the automation of administrative processes and the management of corporate information and knowledge.
To strengthen our Internal IT & Infrastructure Team, based at our HQ in Givisiez, we are looking for a:
IT Systems Specialist (m/f)
Your key responsibilities
- Responsible for all internal infrastructure incl.
- Windows Server, Microsoft Exchange Server, firewall, servers, switches, printers, LAN, WLAN, backup, monitoring, storage system (ceph), virtualization cluster (KVM)
- Work independently on various IT related support requests
- Internal and external user support incl. installations PCs & laptops, software, user administration, desktop support according to predefined processes
- Project consulting and support for project set up of infrastructure development environment (Teamcity, Docker, Git, Jira, Nexus, Sonar, Gradle, Maven)
- In-depth development of IT infrastructure (Kubernetes, Hybrid-Cloud, Voip)
- Hardware support (server and clients) incl. telephony
- Provide fast and competent technical support to complex IT problems and issues
- Further education in IT (PC-Support, SIZ) or equivalent
- Certified Systems or Support Technician IT
- Minimum 3 years + experience in Internal IT support/Administration
- Solid experience & know-how for Microsoft products (Windows Server, Exchange Server); Linux is a plus
- Able to quickly build and maintain relationships
- Can communicate with people at all levels and interact with interdisciplinary teams
- Customer-focused (internal and external)
- Able to work independently and pro-active
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Willing to learn and adapt to new processes
- Strive to find solutions to problems with a positive attitude
- Can handle stressful situations and changing priorities
- Fluency in German or French & English is a MUST (Oral and Written)
- Challenging and exciting international environment and responsibilities
- Flexible and autonomous job design
- Great people, flat hierarchy and opportunity for active contribution
- Performance-based compensation package.
We are looking forward to receiving your full application at: human.resources(at)imtf.ch.
Informatique-MTF SA, Rte du Bleuet 1, 1762 Givisiez, Switzerland
Tel.: +41 (0) 26 460 66 66