IMTF is organizing a unique and exclusive Compliance lunch for CxOs to discuss the latest regulatory technology trends and how the compliance burden can be turned into highly competitive advantages.
This event is invitation-based only, would you have an interest in attending, please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
The event will explore more specifically the following topics:
– RegTech – hype or a real requirement for the banks in the coming years?
– New Wealth from China. Source of wealth? Adverse media? Tax Compliance and CRS? What are your issues?
– New suitability requirements in Hong Kong – HOW have you interpreted them? How are you getting on top of them?
– AI – how will it impact regulation and compliance – how can it help? Will the regulators be happy if you use it (AI) – how does it fit with the regulators’ expectations?
– How will tech firms and digital wealth managers deal with their compliance and regulatory challenges?
– Automated KYC including digital onboarding and name screening. Lessons from Europe.
– Virtual Banking Licenses – challenges and opportunities
– Do banks have the relevant tools to fight AML and Fraud? What are the risks and how do you prevent them?