Informatique-MTF SA, established since 1987, is a global leader in software and IT services for banks and financial institutions, offering a comprehensive portfolio of solutions for Onboarding & Client Lifecycle Management, KYC, Secure Document Management, Anti-Financial Crime, AML Compliance and Information Protection. Our emphasis is on the automation of administrative processes and the management of corporate information and knowledge.
To strengthen our global solutions Delivery Team, we are looking for a:
Senior Project Manager
You will be responsible for the Project Delivery Management of our software solutions. This will include all tasks from analysis & design, through quality testing to the delivery and implementation of our solutions. In this position, you will have the possibility to bring in your long-standing experience as Project delivery and Engagement Manager.
Your key responsibilities
- Full responsibility for the implementation of complex projects, including coordination, staffing, budget, quality of deliveries and compliance with deadlines
- Initialize and lead multiple projects as per the business strategy and set priorities
- Planning, documentation, and reporting of status to the various stakeholders
- Proactive project risks and Escalation Management
- Alignment with client’s project managers to set up and manage expectations and ensure readiness
- Reporting to Management
- Assistance and collaboration with Sales Department in RFPs and proposals
- 5+ years work experience as Project Manager in the financial services industry
- Proven track record in software implementation projects
- In-depth know-how in Client Life Cycle Management and/or Financial Crime Prevention – KYC, AML, Anti-Fraud, …
- University degree in Banking or/and Computer Science
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Proven leadership capabilities
- Ability to work both in a team and independently
- Self-motivated, highly-energetic and able to cope with tight deadlines
- Desire to travel in and out of Switzerland with the possibility to stay abroad to ensure projects success
- Fluency in English is a must; German, French and any other language is a plus
- Challenging and exciting international environment and responsibilities
- Flexible and autonomous job design
- Great people, flat hierarchy and possibility for active contribution
- Performance-based compensation package.
We are looking forward to receiving your full application at: human.resources(at)imtf.ch.
Informatique-MTF SA, Rte du Bleuet 1, 1762 Givisiez, Switzerland
Tel.: +41 (0) 26 460 66 66