Banking & Financial Services
Amid fierce competition, financial institutions need to differentiate themselves through sophisticated, high value communication in order to increase their market share and improve overall customer satisfaction. For example, retail banks and mortgage lenders need to target high quality, accurate and relevant messages to specific customers and brokers alike, based on individual needs, channel preferences and customer segment insights as well as continuously focus on cross-selling opportunities.
To stand out in an already commoditised market where customer retention is a top priority, financial institutions need to streamline their document generation and distribution processes across their service portfolio. From account opening to consumer lending and credit cards, DocFamily enables banks to offer more personalised- and engaging interactions. It provides a trusted solution designed to effortlessly meet the challenges of providing targeted, timely, and effective communications, while driving down costs and churn in customer service.
From providing a unique customer onboarding process to sending out clear, targeted relevant statements or conveying relevant product update messages, high quality documents are generated automatically from a central store of reusable content.
- Consolidate and simplify document generation processes by significantly reducing cycle times, improving accuracy and reducing costs
- Streamlined customer communications based on individual needs and preferences, including language, format and channels (print, e-mail, SMS and web)
- Ensure corporate branding and consistent appearance to maintain brand loyalty and trust
- Reduce costs of IT personnel
- Ease of compliance with national, regional, federal or state regulators
- Secure adherence to standard industry schemas such as MISMO for the US mortgage market and LIXI for the Australian lending market