IMTF Group, established since 1987 in Switzerland, is a global leader in software and IT services for banks and financial institutions, offering a comprehensive portfolio of solutions for Onboarding & Client Lifecycle Management, KYC, Secure Document Management, Anti-Financial Crime, AML Compliance and Information Protection. Our emphasis is on the automation of administrative processes and the management of corporate information and knowledge.
To strengthen our team based in Singapore, we are looking for a:
Java Full Stack Developer
Your Tasks & Responsibilities
- Design, develop, test, maintain and improve our enterprise software solution based on a scalable micro service architecture
- Work across the entire system architecture, from backend to front end, to design, develop, and support high quality and scalable products
- Create everything from mockups and UI components to algorithms and data structures as you deliver a complete minimally viable product
- You’ll have an opportunity to work with modern data store, both SQL and NoSQL (oracle, postgres, neo4j, solr, kafka)
- Collaborate closely with our Devops team to build a cloud capable software
- University Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years hands-on software development experience with various Java technologies
- Strong Java skills and knowledge of core libraries and common design patterns used in Enterprise Solutions
- You are highly motivated and have a passion for creating and supporting great products.
- You thrive on collaboration, working side by side with people of all backgrounds and disciplines, and you have very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You are great at solving problems, debugging, troubleshooting, designing and implementing solutions to complex technical issues.
- Thorough understanding of React JS and its core principles
- Your are experienced in designing and implementing REST or GraphQL APIs
- You have a profound insight of Java and JVM internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.)
- You have a deep understanding of dependency injection libraries (CDI, Spring, Guice, …)
- You have a good understanding of Enterprise Integration patterns (Apache Camel, …)
- Experience with OSGi would be a big plus
- Experiences with messaging systems such as RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka, JMS, AMQP
- Fluent with the following tools: Git, maven, Unix / Linux scripting, Intellij
- Challenging but exciting environment and responsibilities
- Very autonomous and client focused function
- International and multi-cultural team
Any interest to join a dynamic international team?
For further enquiries about the role, please contact: Dr. Andreas Wenger, APAC General Manager.
We look forward to receiving your full application: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMTF Banking Software Pte. Ltd., Level 6 Republic Plaza 1, 9 Raffles Place, Singapore 048619 , Singapore. TEL: +65 6735 6150